- Fade resistant
- Showerproof nylon liner is resistant to light rain
- Highly reflective strips keep you visible in low-light conditions
- Handle makes your Lugger™ easy to carry off your bike
- 3-point mounting system keeps Lugger securely on your bike wherever you ride
- Mounting system and plastic backing are removable for easy cleaning of your Lugger™
- Cinch-top and adjustable front buckle allow for flexibility in load sizes and shapes
- Key chain clip keeps keys handy
- Inside zipper pocket is great for the small stuff
- BrightLined™ to make finding items at the bottom of your Lugger™ that much easier
- Plastic backing keeps Lugger™ safely away from bike tires
Luggers are sold individually. If you plan to carry more than 10 lbs, we recommend using two Luggers to help balance the weight. This reduces unexpected and potentially dangerous behavior due to an uneven load.
NOTE: You will need a front and/or rear rack on your bicycle in order to use Natril Gear’s Luggers (click here for more details). If you need help selecting a rack, we recommend consulting with the experts at your local bicycle shop to get a rack that will fit your bicycle correctly.